Safe & Fully Insured
All staff members are fully qualified for all work that is undertaken.
- Public & Employers liability insurance £10,000,000
- Site Specific Risk Assessments
- Comprehensive Safety Method Statements
- Compliant with all relevant Health & Safety policy
- Working At Heights Regulations (WAHR) 2005
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998
- Provision and Use of Working Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) 2002
- Reporting Injuries Diseases Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR) 1995
- Health and Safety Act 1974
- Chapter 8 Signing, Lighting, Guarding
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
Area We Cover
We service an area within a 30 mile radius of Harleston.
Health and Safety
STC LTD takes all aspects of health and safety within the workplace very seriously. Everyone who works for us will have been trained to undertake the tasks they perform. Site specific risk assessments of each work site requires our employees to identify any hazards involved. Control measures are then put in place to minimise any risk to our staff, the public and to your property. We are constantly investing in the latest plant and equipment to encourage the safest possible working environment for all involved whilst enabling us to provide the most efficient service to our clients. Our health and safety standards are regularly scrutinised and annually independently audited.
STC LTD are committed to sustainability and recognises that consideration to the environment is a priority.
Our key actions are:
- We recycle arisings wherever possible;
- We only use bio-degradable chainsaw and two-stroke oils;
- We undertake a habitat assessment of every site prior to undertaking any works – where this assessment suggests that the risk of habitat disturbance is possible we will advise you on the best course of action.
- We do everything reasonably possible to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
A copy of our full environment policy can be obtained by calling 01986 948 528 or by emailing email@example.com